Start Date: 8/18/2020 6:00 PM EDT
End Date: 8/18/2020 8:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Ristorante Bonaroti Location:
428 Maple Avenue East
Vienna, VA United States 22180
Mortgage Bankers Association of Metropolitan Washington
The Tenuta Torciano Wineschool – directly from Italy – will be joining us to provide an education on the Tuscan wines and olive oils. This is so much more than a tasting – it’s a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience directly from Tuscany! You will also have an opportunity to meet with one of the family members flying in from the vineyard in Italy and purchase wines from Sam Gimignano, Italy. Please scroll down to see a list of wines and what to expect during this unique event.
The Wine Tasting Event will feature:
- 13 Tuscan products to taste
- Learning why certain foods are paired with wines.
- Wine school: learn how wine is made in Tuscany, how the soil, the climate and the history makes Tuscan wine one of the best in the world.
List of products you will taste during the event:
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Terrestre Super Tuscan IGT
- Bartolomeo Super Tuscan IGT
- Baldassarre Super Tuscan IGT
- Cavaliere Super Tuscan IGT
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Old Selected
- VinBeato Dessert Wine
428 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA 22180
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
$49 Before August 15, 2020
$59 After August 15, 2020
$59 Before August 15, 2020
$69 Before August 15, 2020
For more information, please email email@example.com
7/21/2020 10:00 AM
Early Bird Discount Ends
8/14/2020 11:59 PM
8/17/2020 7:00 PM
Add to my calendar