Education / Advocacy / Networking
MBA/MW membership is an investment in the region’s residential and commercial real estate finance community. It gives you instant access to a network of top notch professionals and offers an array of benefits and opportunities to help you and your company.
Download Membership Application
The association is at the forefront of helping you operate your business in a dynamically changing environment. We keep careful watch on the marketplace, Federal legislation and regulatory issues as well as the legislatures in Maryland, DC and Virginia. We'll keep you ahead of issues affecting your business and the real estate finance industry in general.
We provide educational events, a forum for the discussion of timely issues and networking opportunities to help you connect with your peers.
We are a relationship-driven organization. The association helps build professional and business relationships.
Our members are engaged in all aspects of residential and commercial/multifamily real estate finance:
- mortgage companies and brokers
- wholesale and correspondent lenders
- commercial banks
- credit unions
- appraisal services
- title services
- legal services
- other companies involved in mortgage lending and affiliated industries
Our membership categories include:
Regular Members, who are engaged in the business of originating, financing, closing, wholesaling, brokering or servicing mortgage loans or other types of real estate finance for others. They are active in residential, commercial or multifamily sectors of the real estate finance industry.
Associate Members, who provide support services or products to the real estate finance industry in the areas of title, insurance, legal, accounting, appraisal, credit, environmental companies, and others.
Membership BenefitsIt pays to be an MBA/MW member. Benefits include:
- Educational seminars and conferences to keep you current.
- Networking opportunities to help you stay connected with top industry professionals.
- National and regional legislative and regulatory representation.
- Weekly Advocacy Updates.
- Involvement in community outreach efforts and philanthropic activities for local housing-related charities.
- Inclusion in our public online member directory and our online members-only membershp directory.
- Exclusive access to our online directory of members. Members are encouraged to do business with other members -- it's a win/win.
- Volunteer involvement enabling you to stay informed on key issues critical to business and the industry.
- Discounts to all MBA/MW programs and events.
- Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities at reduced rates to help you stand out in the crowd.
Dues CategoriesMBA/MW provides corporate memberships only. Your corporate membership entitles all of your employees to membership and all benefits offered by the association.
Membership dues are determined by company size nationwide:
- 1 - 3 employees nationwide: $275
- 4 - 9 employees nationwide: $400
- 10 or more employees nationwide: $595
- Charitable organizations: $275
Download a Membership Application